About the Company
Aventine Senior Living (“Aventine”) is a senior housing company, based in St. Petersburg, FL, focused on operating and managing independent living, assisted living and memory care communities across the Southeast and Texas. The team is led by seasoned industry professionals with deep expertise in the senior housing industry. Aventine’s fast-paced growth provides an opportunity for employees to grow and develop with the company.
Director of Sales
Provides both strategic and operational support to the organization by developing short and long-term sales, marketing goals and strategies, and leading the sales team in the achievement of occupancy and growth objectives in accordance with the Aventine Senior Living Mission, philosophy and care standards.
The Director of Sales leads by example, maintaining a professional work relationship with team members and residents and remains knowledgeable of residents’ responsibilities and rights.
- Work closely with community sales positions for ongoing development of conversion skills on tours and polished referral skills on outreach efforts from the surrounding community.
- Develop and deliver ongoing sales training programs and materials to effectuate increased effectiveness in sales outcomes.
- Oversee consistent utilization of CRM tools, KPI’s and metrics.
- Develop creative and effective sales campaigns which generate excitement, interest and results.
- Participate with the Executive Team in the development of a Marketing & Sales Plan for each of our communities.
- Participate on an ongoing basis in market research and identification of target prospects
- Develop and execute sales strategies at the corporate level and coordinate development and execution of this sales strategies at the community level with sustained occupancy levels at or above target.
- Develop key prospective client and channel relationships.
- Provide input and market sales intelligence into the development of new products, services, and competitive positioning.
- Management all digital sales/marketing strategies to include, but not limited to: digital advertising, Search Engine Optimization and social media positioning and oversight.
- Participate in due diligence, creative positioning assessment, market research and sales strategy and structuring for new acquisitions.
Non-Essential Job Functions
- Attends all required training, in-service, meetings and conferences.
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, co-workers, corporate team, ownership and all regulatory agencies.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Aventine Senior Living.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required with a preference for business communications or marketing.
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in marketing, sales and communications.
- At least three (3) years of experience in senior leadership role.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in the senior living industry.
- A successful track record in sales and sales leadership.
- Training or experience in gerontology and/or hospitality is valuable.
- Knowledge or experience in operating in a service environment, supervising employees, managing budgets and resolving conflict.
- Understands and possessing knowledge and experience with project management
- Ability to travel as needed, approximately 75%
Competitive base salary and benefits package commensurate with candidate’s experience